Queens Peak Condo Near Dundee Road: Quality Lifestyle At Its Best
With given constraints of short land supply, the property development sector in Singapore is a challenging one. The demand for housing is on high in the country. Keeping the public concerns in mind, MCC developer is going to launch a new condominium by the name of Queens Peak, near Dundee Road. It is a wise investment for those who are looking for a good home to reside in. Queens Peak is the one of the hottest condo being constructed to favor and beautify the private housing development. I call it next gen housing plan. Let’s move on a virtual tour of how the life of its residents would be:
Queens Peak Conso- An Overview
Queens Peak is a 99-years leasehold property, located near Dundee Road, Commonwealth Avenue, Orchard Road, District 03 with around 113,194 square feet of land area. The condo will be comprised of approx 700 units with different ranges from 1 to 4 bedrooms. Besides, this condominium is developed by renowned developer MCC Land & HY Reality. The property is at city-fringe location- providing proximity to Queenstown as well as the MRT station. In short, an advanced housing project that provides a healthy and peaceful lifestyle to its residents.
Why Should You Invest In Queens Peak Condominium
The condominium is full of amenities to serve its residents. The condo is designed to serve people of all ages. The quality lifestyle is set as a top priority, and every inch is designed accordingly. Moreover, the nearby area enhances your experience by many times. Let me explain how:
- Outfitted With Facilities: The new Queens Peak condo is equipped with many amenities such as fitness corners, swimming pools, special occasion rooms, indoor gymnasiums, and tennis courts. Besides, it offers BBQ pits for parties and assemblies.
- Well-Designed: The condo is suitable for people of all ages. The elegant and spacious structure and design is very appealing and promotes healthy living. The flats are available in different sizes so as to suit different family sizes.
- Hawker Centers and Markets: Food fans can stopover the street-hawkers, offering fresh and delicious food, near the Queens Peak. The Tanglin Halt Market, Mei Ling Market, Alexandra Village Food Center and ABC Brickworks Market are some food destinations worth visiting.
- Ease Of Travel: The condo is well-connected with major roads of the city such as- Dundee Road, Orchard Road, Commonwealth Avenue via AYE. Besides, it is proximal to the MRT station. Such a central location providing you with private and public transport options to visit different places in the city.
- Best For Working People: The condo is just a stone throw away from the Central Business District (CBD), featuring to save the travel hassles, time, and energy. Also, many employment opportunities are available in these business hubs. This proximity also raises opportunities to build relationship and land a great job.
- Shopping Malls and Pubs: Near the Queens Peak, many shopping malls and pubs remain open even in late hours of the night. They could be your favourite place to chill out with friends and family. Shopping centres namely Queensway, Valley point, Anchorpoint and Ikea Alexandra are 10-15 minutes drive away from the condo and you can easily shop there for your daily needs. In addition to this, they offer many eateries and entertaining options. I can’t help mentioning Tiong Bahru Plaza and Vivo Shopping Centres. They are not much close to the condo but are just a few miles away.
- Academic Institutions: The condo is very close to some highly reputed educational institutes such as Queenstown Primary & Secondary School, Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS), Crescent Girl’s School and National University Of Singapore. It’s a perfect spot for the families with kids. You can apply for admitting your child in one of those prestigious schools.
- Cafes and Restaurants: On the Dundee road, there are many restaurants, cafes, F&B outlets, and retail stores that sell the goods of basic needs. One can visit such restaurants and cafes for dinners or parties. Besides, many general shops are available around the condo that offers stuff at affordable prices.
- Residential Parks and The Canal: The persons who want some recreation facilities, around the living, can visit nearby parks. HortPark, Kent Ridge Park, West Coast Park and many other parks are just a few minutes walk away from the condo. Alexandra Canal Linear Park, near the apartment, equips with all the leisure equipment for persons of all ages. Skate-lovers will also find a corner dedicated to them in the park.Besides, there is an Alexandra canal a few walk away from the condo that brings you closer to the mother nature. Along the canal line, you will find a chain of wetlands and decks. I count them as the best place for relaxing.
- Rail Corridor and Community floor: There are many exciting developments along the Rail Corridor, close to the condo, offering small and vast spaces to enjoy jogging, cycling, walking with friends, and family. Besides, there are community decks where you can spend quality time with your nears and dears.
- Recreational Facilities: The condo is surrounded by Queenstown Stadium and Queenstown Sports Centre. One can visit these places for fun or leisure. Also, the Queenstown Public Library offers a broad range of books of the different genre for book-lovers.
Long story short, you can rely on the prestigious name of the developer- MCC Land. The condo is a proud housing project, full of amenities; that adds to the quality lifestyle. No doubt, the condo itself provides the buyers with utmost quality facilities, plus, you shouldn’t ignore the location itself and the nearby developments that enhance your experience with the condo.
Furthermore, the area is on a regular development and, in future, may grow by many folds regarding facilities nearby. Start to register for your VVIP preview for Queens Peak condo and join the long list of proud buyers of MCC.